Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cats at Boarding Facility?

This is a bit complicated. I am fostering some kittens and the transport brought a few more than I could take care of in my house (20) so I took some advice and put 6 of the kittens in a boarding facility. Four of the six have been adopted but my issue is that the place is a dump. All the cats in the facility are waiting for homes through another cat rescue. I had brought a big box of wet cat food to feed my kittens and I came to check on them a couple days later and the box had not been opened. There are also kittens that are like 4-5 weeks old and she is only feeding them dry. I have to feed all the cats in the stupid boarding facility now because this lady is so horrible. I emailed the lady that is boarding the other cats there and not-suprsingly she has not responded to my concerns. I would have no problem reporting her but I am afraid the humane society would euthanize the cats that are sick. I really can't trust anyone at this point and I am going to take my remaining kittens home but I don't want to leave the other kittens stuck in that place where they are never let out of the cage and only eat dry food. Any rescuers out there that could give me some advice would be really helpful. I just don't want to see any cats hurt because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment