Sunday, August 14, 2011

Should I change gyms?

After 10 months apart my exboyfriend keeps showing up at the gym where we both used but is 30 minuets out of his way. He says he is here to play ball with his friends. At times we are standing within 3 feet from each other, but we don't talk at all. And that is mostly because of me. He was emotionally abusive and the breakup was very nasty. Going to the gym is a big stress reducer for me and it is the only thing I do extra for myself. I truely dont want to see him, He knows I'm there and what time. I don't know what he is trying to accomplish by doing this. But I don't want him to push me out from the closest gym to me. P.s. When I tried to ask him why he was here the first time, he started yelling and cussing at me infront of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment