Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pooping too much?

I just turned 17 like two months ago. Like 3 or 4 months before I turned 17, I remember only pooping once every week, sometimes even once every two weeks. Now I have to go poop everyday? It's a god damn pain, waking up every day and then getting put up by thinking "Damnit, I'ma have to poop later today." I eat just the same as I did before, but I was put on Accutane, for my acne, sometime in the summer. I can't remember if pooping everyday started around the time I was put on the pill, but could that affect it? I'm also on some anxiety medicine, some retarded name, I don't know when I was put on that according to when I started having to poop everyday. Could those have to do with it? It's almost hard to believe. Like, it happened pretty fast, this change. Like over two weeks I remember thinking "this is wierd, I pooped already this week," and now I do already. Help, why am I pooping everyday? I don't want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment