Sunday, August 14, 2011

Have I forever ruined things and embarrased myself with my wife by trying to role play and spice things up?

My wife is a history teacher and lately our lovemaking has been very hit and miss... We are both stressed out and I understand. However I wanted to do something that she might fantasize about and kind of so last night I dressed as Benjamin Franklin and prepared myself for when she got home, as she came in the room there I was dressed in full Ben Franklin garb, or how I imagined he would have dressed, I had a full wig with his hat, clothes, big shoes with buckles on them, the whole nine and I wanted her to feel good so I said "Come play with my lightning rod" However she began to laugh hysterically and I couldn't physically make love after that. I played it off like i knew everything was good, but now i'm having a tough time getting over it and she's already told her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment