Monday, August 15, 2011

I KEEP SEEING 13!!! HELP!!!?

When i kept seeing it...i was boggled...but i knew it was no coincidence...his name is Mont...so i got a ride from a taxi driver ALSO named Mont who gave me his number ***-4113...then ryt b4 that a girl i know just randomnly says her lucky number was 12...but this year its 13...when I asked her why a day later...she couldnt rememebr...then while looking at pics...i happend to notice "Mont"s pic was highlighted...it was titled "13"...then next to it was a pic of him and my brother...who are best friends...BROTHERS...and under it was "1213" I had been seeing the numbers "247" for years EVERY WHERE to the point coincidence was totlally ruled out...it was freaking me out...now this...oh and 2+4+7=13....and when i kept seeing 13...it all took place in one night....if anyone can help me i would appreciate it...THX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment