Thursday, August 11, 2011

Problems with ego centric boss?

I work in a company in which I am the receptionist. I have slowly acquired new skills in this job my self and help from the ther receptinist i am thrilled with this job but out of service I have been doing more things that correspond to me such as making my boss creakfast (just eggos) which is no problem right? But when itr recurring and I am forced to do them to his likness and then wash after his meal it seems unfair that I signed up for receptionist and he is taking advatage of my servitutde. well unfortunalte it doesnt end there i he also started sending me on my OWN vehicle to get his daily cofee, ok right? well im on a budget and can afford only $30 of gas to last me a week. today i told him i didnt have gas whichi only have to last me till payday. and he screamed at me because i didnt want to get him cofee and began sayin hat n more personal calls (i have some that lst 2 minutes) and that no more faxing, copying etc, whichi dont do, WHAT CAN I DO? please help, complain to who?

No comments:

Post a Comment