Sunday, August 7, 2011

What can I do with an ociates degree in Business Administration?

I have had an ociates degree in business administration for the year 2009. Since I graduated, I started looking for work as a graduate. In the progress, I ended up finding a job at Victoria's Secret as a stock person. Today I am still working in Victoria's Secret, but I can do just about anything(sales, customer service(except bra fittings), cashier, and even maintenance.) I believe I am ready for a position in management now. Of course later on in the years, I'll persue a higher degree, but for now, I think I can handle management. I'm ready to hear what comments, advice, help, opinions, anything that helps/supports/suggests and can help me from hear. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment