Friday, August 12, 2011

Whats your most hilarious moment?

Ok first I'll tell mine: I go to a private school and my principal is my counciler/pasture...So I went to talk to him b/c I had sessions with him every other day..So I sit down and we start talking and hes asking me questions im answering them and like 10 min. later im like(omg, i need to go to the bathroom! nah, i can hold it just a little while)...And he continues asking me questions and im nodding my head in agreement. Then about 15 min.(im like omg!! I really need to pee but I cant ask him in the middle of him talking aahh! what am I gonna do? keep in mind hes blabbering while im thinkin about how i need to pee!) and I couldnt hold it any longer and I peed right in his chair. I was so freakin embarred! so when our session was done and im walking out, theres pee dripping all down my uniform. lol ughh it was disgusting! ok tell mer urs!

No comments:

Post a Comment